Othello Crush is a variant of the old Othello game, but with a little twist.
The basic rules are:
1. Black always moves first.
2. If on your turn you cannot outflank and flip at least one opposing disc, your turn is forfeited and you must pass so your opponent can move again. However, if a move is available to you, you may not forfeit your turn.
3. A disc may outflank any number of discs in one or more rows in any number of directions at the same time – horizontally, vertically or diagonally. (A row is defined as one or more discs in a continuous straight line ).
4. You may not skip over your own colour disc to outflank an opposing disc.
5. Discs may only be outflanked as a direct result of a move and must fall in the direct line of the disc placed down.
6. All discs outflanked in any one move must be flipped, even if it is to the player’s advantage not to flip them at all.
7. Once a disc is placed on a square, it can never be moved to another square later in the game.
8. When it is no longer possible for either player to move, the game is over. Discs are counted and the player with the majority of his or her colour discs on the board is the winner.
NOTE: It is possible for a game to end before all 64 squares are filled.
Start by choosing a nickname and login with Facebook or Email. Invite your friends to play for fame and glory on the highscore-list. You can search for friends by email, nickname or just invite then with facebook.
When your friends starts to accept your invites, they will start to appear in the game table. The one who sent the invitation will be Black and will also make the first move. You can swipe left on a friend to show available choices.
Watch your opponent play by staying in the playscene while waiting for the next move. You can also Resign or Pass on the left bottom meny, or use a gadget on the right menu.
For every game you win yo will earn 1 Othello Crush Gold, so keep on gaming!
You can buy Othello Gold which you can exchange for gadgets which will give you the upper hand in the game.
You can also buy other stuff to make the game more customized just for you.
In the first version the only thing you can buy is a choice to show all your Facebook buddies with picture, and an Othello Bomb which will blow a hole in your opponents board by swapping all surrounding discs to your advantage.
Highscore and Ranking List